Christianity is a continuation of Judaism, Jesus Christ came down from heaven in the form of a man to take away the sins of the world, past and present. Christians believe that Christ died on a cross to achieve this. The difference is that Jews believe Christ was just a prophet, and Christians believe he was the savior. There are two major sects in Christianity, Protestant and Catholic
1.) What is humans place in this world?
Humans place is to serve others and to live a Christ-like life. This includes loving your neighbor and putting everyone above yourself.
2.) How can we live the right way?
This is done by in general upholding the golden rule "do onto others and you would have done onto yourself." Also keeping The Ten Commandments, and staying connected to Christ through prayer and reading the Bible.
What are the Ten Commandments?
They are simple rules to live your life by.
1. I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. You shall have no other gods before me.
2. You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain.
3. Observe the Sabbath day, to keep it holy
4. Honor your father and mother.
5. You shall not kill
6. Neither shall you commit adultery.
7. Neither shall you steal.
8. Neither shall you bear false witness against your neighbor.
9. Neither shall you covet your neighbors wife.
10. You shall not desire your neighbors house, his field, or anything that is you neighbors
3.) How do you pray?
Prayer is used to acknowledge thanks and admiration for God, also to make requests on important things. Many use prayer as penance for wrong deeds. Its a form of worship and connection with God. There is no specific way to pray or certain prayer. Many churches do use The Lords prayer, however, in their services.